Whilst Google has supposedly released GASMO for 2013 Click to run versions, it sadly does not work.
If you have Microsoft Office Home and Business or Home and Student attempting to make use of GASSMO will leave you somewhat frustrated.
After a bit of digging around and endless attempts I have found a good, WORKING workaround to this problem:
- Install Office 2013 CTR
- Try GASMO (sometimes it works on the first try)
- Uninstall GASMO (if it doesn't work on the first try)
- Go to Add/Remove Programs & Select Microsoft Office
- Click on Change & Do an Online Repair
- Wait for the Online Repair to complete (This could take several hours depending on your internet speed)
- Reboot & Reinstall GASMO
This trick works very well. Albeit this was with version 3.5.365.980 of GASMO and 3.5.370.990 has since been released (Three days ago, February 20th, 2014) which Google claims solves Profile creation issues on Click-to-Run version of Outlook. Source
I will confirm this with my next Office installation :)